Honestly, where has this year gone? I feel like yesterday I was just sat here writing about my trip to Barcelona and how me and Ash had just celebrated our 3 years together but now I am sat here wishing and dreaming of Autumn, Halloween and Christmas! It’s true what they say “the years get faster as you get older”.
This being said, I absolutely LOVE this time of year. Autumn and Winter are always going to be my favourite months. Something so cosy and fun about them.
As summer draws to a close, I wanted to come up with a wishlist of things I want to treat myself to from now up until the festive season. I love reading blogs like this and decided I would do my own.
1. Amelia Jane London Faux Fur Bobble Hat (£26.00) – I was so desperate for one of these all of last Autumn and Winter since they seemed to be a craze among my colleagues at work. I absolutely love the way you can pop the bobble off to change the colour but I am really loving this navy blue and brown pom pom. I think the colours blend so well together and are the perfect shades for Autumn.
2. LUSH Cup O’ Coffee Face Mask (£6.75 per 150g) – I have written about this beaut in my last blog and mentioned it in my August favourites over on my YouTube channel but I literally cannot wait for payday to roll around so I can purchase a larger tub of this. I really think this is going to help the darker mornings (or nights) that much easier by slapping coffee on my face and feeling fresher and more awake afterwards!
3. Pull & Bear Minimal Backpack (£19.99) – I have been longing for a backpack in brown for ages. I am so fussy when it comes to bags and always tend to opt for brown or a more neutral shade. Now that I am scooting to and from work for my commute I think this will be a lot easier to store my essentials in when travelling about. The colour is also super autumnal and I am a sucker for pull and bear bags…such good quality!
4. MUA Luxe Ombre Shimmer Stick (£5.00) – I have only recently been testing out MUA as I have been changing up my make-up routine and how I wear it. Since I have already become addicted to their highlighter in Iridescent gold I thought it was about time I tried out this beaut combo. I think this will be giving my face that natural all year round glow. Especially when the weather gets a lot colder. If you haven’t already checked out MUA, please go and do so, their products are so affordable and do wonders!
5. Beige Mac coat (Help! Still don’t know where to get one from yet, but am despo!) – Again, something else I have been wanting to add to my wardrobe (or coat rack) for a long time but haven’t found one that I like the look of yet. I think this is a great coat for the transitional seasons and is perfect for rainy weather as I think it always looks super cute! I would fashion this with cropped jeans and some Chelsea boots.
6. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in shade ‘Martha Moo’ (£5.99, Superdrug) – I have been hunting for this for a long time, it is sold out of all Superdrug stores currently but when the love for it dies down I hope this will still stick around. I absolutely love this shade and the fact Tanya has named it after her beautiful dog. It’s not too dark so perfect for Autumn and reminds me of early signs of Autumn leaves. I can’t wait to get my hands on this to see how it turns out with my skin tone.
Besides all these beautiful things I have mentioned above I cannot wait to start burning autumn and winter candles again. The cosier nights have got me really excited for the next few months ahead, switching on the fairy lights and snuggling in with a hot chocolate and marshmallows!
What things have you added to your wishlist?